1. Software Analysis and Testing
2. Malicious Code Detection
3. Privacy Protection
Guest Editor, EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety, EAI, 2015
Program Co-Chair, SecureComm Workshop on Security Information Workers, 2014
Publicity Chair, Program committee member, China International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (Inscrypt), 2015
Program committee member, ACM Asia Conference on Computer and Communications Security (AsiaCCS), 2016
Program committee member, EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks (SecureComm), 2015, 2016
Program committee member, Globalcom CISS, 2016
Paper reviewer for IEEE S&P, USENIX Security, ACM CCS, NDSS, RAID, ESORICS, SERE, NSS, Infocom, VARA, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, International Journal of Sensor Networks, China Communications, Computers & Security, Frontiers of Computer Science in China
Member of IEEE, ACM and USENIX
- 1. Recruiting: Our lab is looking for Research Assistants (staff member), Post-Doctors, Ph.D. Students, MS Students, and Interns. If you are interested in our group, please contact us.
- 2. Congratulation: Kai Chen got the award "Beijing Nova Program" (北京市“科技新星”)
- 3. Congratulation: Our paper "Mass Discovery of Android Traffic Imprints through Instantiated Partial Execution" was accepted by the 24th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS 2017).
- 4. Congratulation: Our paper "SemFuzz: Semantics-based Automatic PoC Generation" was accepted by the 24th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS 2017).
- 5. Congratulation: Our paper "Unleashing the Walking Dead: Understanding Cross-App Remote Infections on Mobile WebViews" was accepted by the 24th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS 2017).
- 6. MassVet: a system for a large-scale analysis of potentially-harmful apps and mobile libraries. Here is the demo and media reports of the system.
© 2015-2016 Kai Chen. All rights reserved. | Design: HTML5 UP